The repetitive everyday tasks might never be fun, but should they be so painful? Here's how Workplace bots are simplifying workflows and making work more delightful.
Bots fix the simple things. They can streamline routine jobs like booking time off or requesting IT equipment which can often get in the way of the real work.And by making these tasks easier and more user friendly you give people more time to focus on the problems you hired them to solve.
This gives you customized or off-the-shelf automation directly from your default work platform - so you don't even have to swap between tools to make the magic happen.
Workplace bots can help you to:
- Receive and electronically sign documents
- Check your payslips securely and discreetly
- Sign off on approval forms in a couple of clicks
- Pretty much anything else you can think of and build
Keeping you right up to date
Using bots can help your teams stay informed across the many tools they use every single day. Bots can automatically send notifications in Workplace groups or Workplace Chat so the information in your organizations travels fast and work gets done quick.
Learning and Development bots
Organizations are using bots to:
- Subscribe to feeds from publishers like Bloomberg, Business Insider or even their own blog
- Share daily reports from marketing campaigns, updates on survey results or take steps to close the deal
Off the peg, or by design
If you need something more specific you can easily build your very own custom bot or get help from our network of partners.This enables you to:
- Build bots that elegantly surface information from clunky databases
- Connect home-grown tools to the conversations happening on Workplace
Scheduling and productivity bots
Workplace bots in the wild
But don't just take our word for it. Workplace customers are already using existing and custom bots to bring magic to the mundane at work.
Ennsimore is using bots to automate processes and add fun. The 'Switch it up' example is one of several bots built with Workplace partner The Bot Platform.
The bot is eliminating paperwork and a lot of admin relating to a job swap program at Ennismore. It's also making the user experience and application process more convenient and intuitive.
“With bots, you can create your own tools and personalize the experience your staff are having. Bots allow you to make Workplace yours.”
- Marcos Eleftherio, Head of Culture and Internal Comms, Ennismore
Wake Up Warrior
Wake Up Warrior has successfully built over 15 Workplace bots. These automations are saving the team hundreds of working hours every month that they can reinvest back into growing and developing the business.
“Without Workplace bots, we literally couldn’t do what we’re doing.”
- Cullen Talley, COO, Wake Up Warrior
One of these bots allows new starters to schedule all of the relevant training they need in less than five minutes.
As a result, Wake Up Warriors are now onboarding people 10x faster using Workplace.